Our Work

WHAT WE DO

We bring the right people and resources together, conduct research, advocate for effective policies, and ensure that funding is distributed properly. See the many ways we can work together.

LEARN MORE

A SAMPLING OF RODEL’S WORK

Explore the partnerships we helped develop, reports and research we curated, ongoing education policies we’re working on, and an overview of public education in Delaware. Read about all the public education issues we focus on here.

Partners

We partner with Delawareans to transform public education. To make large-scale change happen, broad coalitions need to work together, over time. Learn about Rodel’s current partners.

VIEW PARTNERS

Reports

We can’t act responsibly without good data. Rodel works to create a common base of understanding. Read up on the issues that matter in Delaware with reports and data collected by Rodel, as well as other local and national resources that we frequently reference.

VIEW RESEARCH

Legislative Monitor

Private and philanthropic sector dollars represent less than 1% of the funding spent on public education. Our goal is to leverage that 1% to inform the other 99% that comes from local, state and federal dollars. Learn about public education policies we’re trying to enact in Delaware.

VIEW POLICIES

Delaware Public Education at a Glance

People have strong opinions about our public schools, but often times they’re rooted in myths and not statistics. This interactive report offers a snapshot of district- and state-level data on everything from how much we spend to how well students perform.

VIEW THE REPORT