Rodel Educator Network
Open to all educators!
The Rodel Educator Network (REN) is a forum for Delaware educators dedicated to finding solutions to key issues in education. It is an opportunity for educators to leverage their voices for the benefit of their students and the education profession.
The REN (formerly known as the RTN or Rodel Teacher Network) is open to all public school educators of any grade level or subject, as well as counselors, support staff, and other non-administrators who contribute to the education and development of students. Those with an interest in learning more about education policy conversations and improving Delaware schools should join!
**Note: The exclusion of public-school administrators is to provide a safe space for educators.**
Frequently Asked Questions
Highlights and Resources
The Rodel Educator Network is the continuation of Rodel’s efforts to engage on important issues affecting its work, and helped set the course for education improvement in Delaware.
The network has received recognition from both national and local leaders over the years for their involvement in projects related to college and career readiness, early learning, social and emotional learning, equity and funding, and teacher quality and preparation. Here are some highlights of the network’s past work and the resources page.
- Culturally Responsive Leadership in Schools, a resource and worksheet for educators by Chantalle Ashford, Tameka Wingo, Melodie Miller, and Melissa Morris (2023)
- Defining Leadership Roles and Retaining Teachers of Color, a policy brief by Chantalle Ashford, Melodie Miller, Melissa Morris, and Tameka Wingo (2023)
- Blueprint on Personalized Learning in Delaware (2014)
- Educators Speak Up: Social and Emotional Learning in Delaware (2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Competency-based Learning and Competency-based Transcripts (2018)
- Bridging the Bi-Literacy Gap with Emily Edmonds-Eveland (2017 video profile)
- The New Generation of Vo-Tech with Jermaine Williams (2017 video profile)
- Mystery Skype with Lisa Mims (2017 video profile)