Rodel Teacher Network
The Rodel Teacher Network is a forum for Delaware teachers to weigh in on key issues in education and leverage their voices for the benefit of their students and the education profession.
The RTN offers teachers opportunities to lend their insights on key education policy issues in collaboration with other teachers across the state.
RTN teachers will have the chance to produce deliverables (such as opinion letters, guest blogs, and more), engage in outreach and advocacy, and participate in individual leadership opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
About the Rodel Teacher Network
The Rodel Teacher Network is the continuation of Rodel’s efforts to engage on important issues affecting its work, and helped set the course for education improvement in Delaware.
The network has received recognition from both national and local leaders over the years for their involvement in projects related to college and career readiness, early learning, social and emotional learning, equity and funding, and teacher quality and preparation. Here are some highlights of the network’s past work and the resources page.
- Blueprint on Personalized Learning in Delaware (2014)
- Educators Speak Up: Social and Emotional Learning in Delaware (2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Competency-based Learning and Competency-based Transcripts (2018)
- Bridging the Bi-Literacy Gap with Emily Edmonds-Eveland
- The New Generation of Vo-Tech with Jermaine Williams
- Mystery Skype with Lisa Mims