The 2013-14 Flipbook is Here!
We are proud to announce the publication of the 2013-14 edition of our Delaware public education resource guide Delaware Public Education at a Glance (also known as the “flipbook”). We developed the flipbook to provide a convenient snapshot of Delaware public education, featuring key statistics and information on:
- Student enrollment,
- Student achievement,
- College and career readiness,
- Teacher and leader quality,
- School finance, and
- Early learning.
The flipbook is a resource for anyone interested in Delaware education, from policymakers to parents. For those of you who appreciate the glories of clean lines, color coded tabs, and easy to read bar graphs and charts, this is a resource guide for you. We pulled and organized public information data from the Delaware Department of Education, the Harvard Strategic Data Project, the U.S. Census Bureau, the U.S. Department of Education, the National Center for Education Statistics, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the Delaware Office of Early Learning, the Alliance for Excellent Education, and the Georgetown Public Policy Institute.
Building upon the success of last year’s inaugural publication, this year’s flipbook contains several new features:
- Expanded college and career readiness section;
- Expanded teacher and leader quality section;
- Brand new early learning section; and
- An updated list of high-achieving schools serving low-income students.
This year’s version is also available in e-book format. So take a quick “glance,” or scroll, through the flipbook to learn more about the current standing of Delaware’s public education system.
Stay tuned for further analysis about the topics featured in the flipbook to be published our blog.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- Why Delaware Should Continue to Lean in on Family Supports
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- Building Self-Identity and Mapping the Future: How Delaware is Beginning to Rethink Middle School
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.