The Latest on ESEA, In a Single Table
From our friends at the Thomas B. Fordham Institute: A helpful, simple, summary table of where the House and Senate seem to be landing on the reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).
This was first authorized in 1965 and was most recently reauthorized in 2001 as No Child Left Behind. This bill is still a moving target as the negotiations are still underway, but the table below provides a helpful indication of where the legislation stands today.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- Your Yearly Reminder to VOTE in School Board Elections on May 10
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- “The Education GA” Rides Again: Busy Legislative Session Focuses on Early Learning, Literacy, and Teacher Supports
- We’re Hiring: Advocacy and Government Affairs Manager