An Exceptional State Seeking Exceptional Talent
April 7, 2014 update: The Chief Accountability Officer position has been filled.
Delaware is an exceptional state and is a national leader in the collective work to improve public education. Education stakeholders are committed to transforming Delaware into the best education system in the country, and we need exceptional talent to help make this goal a reality. In addition to teacher, school leadership, and administrative positions throughout the state, there are several open positions to help support these educators in providing high-quality education.
On our Find a Job page (www.rodelfoundationde.org/findajob), we maintain a list of open positions in the Delaware public education community. Here are a few highlights from that list.
We are seeking a Summer Fellow for our partnerships and engagement efforts. The primary role of the position is to provide support for Rodel and outside partners’ projects, events, and communications. Work will involve education issues areas such as: teacher and school leader quality; personalized and student-centered learning; and other high priority areas such as high standards, early learning, and college and career readiness. The role requires strong critical thinking and analytic capability, exceptional writing skills, web savvy, flexibility, good judgment, and the ability to manage multiple, complex projects.
A Director is sought for the Delaware Stars for Early Success Program. The ideal candidate has demonstrated successful large-scale management and leadership experience, preferably in early childhood education systems as well as early childhood experience; large-scale planning, development and implementation of early learning programs in communities and states.
Delaware Department of Education
- Chief Accountability Officer
- Director, Career and Technical Education and STEM Initiatives
- Aide to Chief Academic Officer
- Delaware Future Ed Leaders Summer Program
Please contact us if there is a job or internship posting that we should include.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID
- Parent Advocacy Leads to New, More Accessible Online Kindergarten Registration System
- Meet Sharece Sellem-Hannah