School Boards: they’re important
School board elections will be held on May 10th. Do you know who is running in your district? If not, you will want to: school board members shape the education of our children by setting the policies of our public schools.
School boards are responsible for hiring and evaluating superintendents; evaluating and adopting policies affecting schools in a district; monitoring and adjusting district finances; managing collective bargaining; and serving as a judicial body for unresolved conflicts.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID
- Parent Advocacy Leads to New, More Accessible Online Kindergarten Registration System