Diplomas Count 2010
The new Diplomas Count is out from EPE. They use 2007 data, but it shows Delaware (65% Graduation rate) below the national average (68.8%) on the Cumulative Promotion Index, with African American and Hispanic males at under 50%. Delaware started reporting the CPI rate in state a few years ago but we use the NGA rate for school accountability purposes. Our NGA rate is usually quite a bit higher than CPI, but CPI is helpful for looking at how we compare nationally.
Definitely worth the $5 to download the report.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID
- Parent Advocacy Leads to New, More Accessible Online Kindergarten Registration System