Final Days to Nominate for iEducate Delaware
Just a few days left to nominate an education champion for iEducate Delaware 2013!
It has been an exciting couple of months for the iEducate Delaware team here at Rodel. We have already received more nominations than last year and are looking forward to sharing the outstanding stories of these inspirational leaders.
It’s not too late to add more stories to the list! We’re still accepting nominations until the end of the month (June 30th–this Sunday). So whether it’s a downstate community leader or an upstate parent, a lifelong educator or brand new principal, nominate them to be part of iEducate Delaware 2013. Two minutes on your part can help them win $2,000 to support their work and help us share their story to inspire others to get involved.
You can also help by sharing this opportunity with your friends and colleagues. Click here to send them an e-mail so that we can make sure we have as many stories as possible to share.
And of course, make sure to check out stories of last year’s honorees, whose voices we have been featuring on our blog. Don’t forget, you can also join the conversation by tweeting #iEducate and following our Pinterest board and Facebook page.
We can’t wait to hear your stories!
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- Your Yearly Reminder to VOTE in School Board Elections on May 10
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- “The Education GA” Rides Again: Busy Legislative Session Focuses on Early Learning, Literacy, and Teacher Supports
- We’re Hiring: Advocacy and Government Affairs Manager