Finland: The Role of Women
Our Delaware delegation and the other 35 Americans that joined us, had an opportunity to spend the better part of a week with Pasi Sahlberg (in the center of the photo), a former teacher and author of “Finnish Lessons: What Can the World Learn From Educational Change in Finland.” His blog in The Washington Post was apparently inspired by our visit. The history and culture is different, but the Finns do a really good job of taking care of their people. Pasi posits a pretty logical explanation: Women.
Related Topics: global competitiveness
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID
- Parent Advocacy Leads to New, More Accessible Online Kindergarten Registration System
- Meet Sharece Sellem-Hannah