Instructional Tech to Motivate and Engage Students
At this year’s Colonial Technology Conference, where the focus was on blended learning, Rodel Teacher Council member Joe Evans brought his signature brand of motivational, tech-fueled energy.
Evans, a math instructor and digital learning teacher at Delcastle Technical High School, presented Using Instructional Technology to Motivate and Engage Student Learners
during the daylong conference.
Here’s the description from Joe’s session:
Of GoFormative, Joe says: “Create incredible online assessments, classwork or homework.”
For Plickers, he describes a “Powerful simple tool that collects real-time formative assessment data without the need of student devices.”
On Quizziz: “It is an awesome multiplayer formative assessment quiz game for classrooms.”
Check out more of Joe’s motivational techniques in the video below.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- “The Education GA” Rides Again: Busy Legislative Session Focuses on Early Learning, Literacy, and Teacher Supports
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID