Leadership Teams Announced for Partnership Zone Schools
Part of Delaware’s Race to the Top plans included establishing a Partnership Zone to focus significant new resources in several of the state’s lowest-performing schools. Delaware schools selected for the Partnership Zone are progressing with innovative plans to transform into thriving campuses that inspire extraordinary student learning. As part of its plan, each school was charged with selecting new leadership teams to guide them school through the process.
Howard High School of Technology has named Tim Capone as its new principal. Mr. Capone comes to Howard from Sussex Central High School in the Indian River School District.
Positive Outcomes Charter School added a new principal to its leadership team in August 2010.
We are excited to see these efforts really getting underway in schools, and will track the new initiatives from each plan as the school year progresses.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID
- Parent Advocacy Leads to New, More Accessible Online Kindergarten Registration System