Meet Julia Zammith
Hello! My name is Julia Zammith and I am a research associate at Rodel. I am very excited to join the team and use my experience to support and impact the education landscape here in Delaware. I have always been passionate about education and equity and have always seen myself working towards improving education for all students.
My education journey was different than most, which allows me to bring a different perspective when looking at education issues. I was fortunate enough, through my French heritage, to go to a private French American school in San Francisco. Early on in my life I noticed the importance of education and how critical a quality education is to a child’s development and future. I went on to study International Relations at American University in Washington D.C., where I spent time working on the government relations team at the Educational Testing Service. I gained invaluable experience working in the education policy space and understanding the national education landscape.
After graduation, I was accepted into Teach for America, and spent two years teaching high school math and social studies in Wilmington, DE. My time as an educator offered me even more perspective into the importance of quality education systems for both educators and students.
I am excited to join the team at Rodel and contribute to ensuring that students have access to quality education, experiences and key resources for them to be successful in college, career and beyond.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- Your Yearly Reminder to VOTE in School Board Elections on May 10
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- “The Education GA” Rides Again: Busy Legislative Session Focuses on Early Learning, Literacy, and Teacher Supports
- We’re Hiring: Advocacy and Government Affairs Manager