NCLB might get a look in 2010!
The Obama administration has fired its first shot at the reauthorization of NCLB. Not lots of details available yet, but we can expect to see conversation about AYP targets, end goals, and Title I funding. Chances are this effort will build off a lot of the same reforms we have seen in the Race to the Top, School Improvement, and State Fiscal Stabilization Fund grants. We will be watching this closely to ensure we get the flexibility and accountability we need to help build world class schools in Delaware.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID
- Parent Advocacy Leads to New, More Accessible Online Kindergarten Registration System