The Sunday News Journal had four op-ed pieces that key into the education work going on here in Delaware and around the nation. There was a piece by The News Journal laying out the four key reform areas Secretary Duncan and President Obama are pushing through Race to the Top, a piece about the need for more flexibility in our schools to help teachers be successful, a piece connecting the needs of higher education to the public school system, and finally a call to create the political will necessary to ensure all schools can be successful for all kids.
Look for more in the coming days as we get closer to “Vision 2015 and Delaware’s Race to the Top” at UD on October 27th.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- We Knew State and National Test Scores Would Drop. Now Let’s Get to Work.
- Supporting Delaware’s Students in the Wake of COVID
- Parent Advocacy Leads to New, More Accessible Online Kindergarten Registration System