We’re Hiring: Development/Fundraising Associate
Rodel is hiring!
Job Title: Development/Fundraising Associate
Reports to: Director of Operations
Summary: The Development/Fundraising Associate will support our fundraising and grant management functions. Working with the entire team, the Development/Fundraising Associate will provide research on potential funders, manage the application processes for grant applications and coordinate reporting requirements. Additionally, the Development/Fundraising Associate will manage our contact management system, keeping the database updated and providing accurate details for the team.
Strengths for this Role:
- Equity mindset and passion for our organizational mission
- Project management skills to ensure goals are met on time
Strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Good judgment and proactive
- Fun — this is hard work and we are a small team, so a sense of humor is appreciated
The ideal candidate will excel in:
- Written and verbal communication
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team
- Managing multiple projects and grants concurrently
- Microsoft Office
- Strong technical skills with the affinity to learn new technology applications.
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred for this position but not required if the applicant has relevant work or grant writing experience. Entry-level professionals are encouraged to apply. Prior experience in development or grant management is a bonus
Rodel is an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefits package. We also provide customized support and professional development to advance your growth.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Tiffany Trawick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re Hiring: Development/Fundraising Associate
- Equity and Education Take Center Stage at Busy Legislative Session
- Federal Dollars Could Mean Big Opportunities to Support Students
- 7 Big Ideas: How Delaware Can Maximize Its Education Stimulus Dollars
- Delaware Makes National Headlines for High-Quality Instructional Materials