We’re Hiring: Co-Investment (Development) Manager
Rodel is hiring!
Job title: Co-Investment (Development) Manager
Summary: At Rodel, we partner with national and local funders to co-invest with us to improve the lives of all Delawareans. To that end, we seek a Co-Investment (Development) Manager who will serve as the engine of our efforts to fundraise in support of the priorities–postsecondary success, funding equity, early learning, and teacher diversity–that undergird our mission. Working across the entire Rodel team, the Co-Investment (Development) Manager will draw on prior experience in fundraising and/or managing complex systems to maintain and improve Rodel’s internal systems to shepherd potential funders through the co-investment pipeline.
Description: A successful Co-Investment (Development) Manager will provide a clear vision for operationalizing Rodel’s co-investment pipeline in alignment with Rodel’s strategic priorities. The Co-Investment (Development) Manager will be responsible for project managing grant applications, conducting funder research, and tracking grant progress using reporting and data analysis. The Co-Investment (Development) Manager will ideally have previous experience in fundraising administration and/or strong experience managing complex systems and projects with a high degree of detail orientation. This person will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
What You’ll Do
Maintain and Improve Systems to Track Funder Pipeline
- Manage the application process for grants from start to finish, collaborating with teammates to create strong, responsive, complete applications that are funded at a high rate
- Own the calendar and processes for grant reporting, collaborating with teammates to provide relevant, responsive updates to funders as required, and analyzing relevant grants data (e.g. funds expended and on what types of expenditures) to meet grant requirements
- Conduct funder research to develop comprehensive, relevant profiles of government, private and corporate funder interests, processes, and alignment to Rodel priorities
- Serve as the content manager of our new contact management system, operating as the point of contact within the organization for questions, process updates, and team support; acting as the primary person responsible for keeping it up-to-date and running accurate reports from the data; and identifying opportunities for process and system improvements to increase use, efficiency and accuracy
Coordinate Engagements with Funders
- Manage logistics of Rodel’s work with the Delaware Business Roundtable Education Committee, including planning meetings and tracking engagement and fundraising activities
- Track and manage relationships and engagement with current and potential funders/partners for the leadership and program teams
- Support planning and logistics for co-investment-related travel and conferences – e.g., planning and coordinating materials preparation for a day of foundation visits for Rodel’s CEO, or identifying funding-related conferences where Rodel may wish to present and coordinating submission of Rodel’s presentation for consideration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to centering work around the needs of students as we work to build a
more equitable system of public education in Delaware
- Experienced in project management, with demonstrated ability to own a project start to
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Effective prioritization, time management, and organizational skills; ability to manage
multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Ability to conduct and synthesize research on funders and related topics into user-friendly profiles and reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and engage in a collaborative, results-oriented team environment
- A desire to self-reflect, give/receive feedback and continuously improve
- Exercise impeccable judgment and act in alignment with Rodel’s values
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Ability to conduct basic data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred for this position but not required if the applicant has relevant work experience.
Rodel is an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefits package, including dedicated professional development resources to support your growth in the role. The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $80,000, commensurate with education and experience.
To Apply: Submit a resume to Tiffany Trawick via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Topics: Delaware jobs, job listing, jobs, we're hiring