We’re Hiring: Development/Fundraising Associate
Rodel is hiring!
Job title: Development/Fundraising Associate
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Summary: The Development/Fundraising Associate will support our fundraising and grant management functions. Working with the entire team, the Development/Fundraising Associate will provide research on potential funders, manage the application processes for grant applications as well as track reporting requirements and provide data analysis. The Development Associate will manage schedules of grant proposals, reports, and other necessary follow-ups. Additionally, the Development/Fundraising Associate will manage our contact management system, keeping the database updated and providing accurate details for the team, including the coordination and communication of the Rodel funding pipeline.
Strengths for this Role:
- Equity mindset and passion for our organizational mission
- Project management skills to ensure goals are met on time
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects
- Good judgement and ability to think and work proactively
- A sense of teamwork – this work is hard and we are a small team, so a sense of humor is appreciated
The ideal candidate will excel in:
- Written and verbal communication
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team
- Managing multiple projects and grants concurrently
- Microsoft Office
- Strong technical skills with the affinity to learn new technology applications
A day in the life of the Development/Fundraising Associate:
- Update tracking system to ensure organization is on-time for submitting upcoming grant
applications and reports
- Develop and update short/medium term fundraising pipeline to assist executive leadership team in
assessing current needs and identify high-priority opportunities over the next three months
- Work with team leads to update grant reports and upload in online grant systems
- Research and update funder profiles as requested by CEO and COO
- Work with the team to develop agenda for internal development meeting and follow-up on next
A bachelor’s degree is preferred for this position but not required if the applicant has relevant work or experience. Entry-level professionals are encouraged to apply. Prior experience in development or grant management is a bonus.
Rodel is an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefits package. We also provide customized support and professional development to advance your growth.
Rodel is an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Tiffany Trawick at email@example.com.