Take Rodel’s COVID-19 Parents Survey
PARENT SURVEY: WHAT’S NEEDED MOST DURING COVID-19?
Parents, caregivers and families are dealing with a lot during the COVID-19 crisis, and many questions remain about the summer and fall. Rodel and the Delaware Readiness Teams want to hear from you by Wednesday, June 10.
- How is your family dealing with stress? Childcare? Homeschooling?
- What are your biggest concerns about returning to school or childcare programs? What about summer camps?
- How can school and community leaders and lawmakers help families most?
*Who should complete this survey?*
Parents, caregivers, or families with children birth to grade 12
*How long will it take?*
No more than 10 minutes
*Who will the results be shared with?*
Your responses will help inform state and national private, philanthropic, and public leaders on how to direct relief efforts. Responses will be summarized and made public on our website, and specifically shared with groups such as Delaware COVID-19 Emergency Response Initiative, Delaware Business Roundtable Education Committee (DBREC), Vision Coalition of Delaware, the Office of the Governor and the Department of Education, and various media outlets.
NEED HELP? WANT TO SHARE?
Join the Delaware Readiness Teams via Zoom on Wednesday, June 3 at any of THREE webinars:
Meeting ID: 884 2532 0847
Ask the Delaware Readiness Teams about completing the survey, or share anything else that’s on your mind.
- Thanks Luke! Delaware’s Heralded CTE Director Joins Biden-Harris Administration
- What can Delaware learn from CNBC’s State Rankings for Business?
- Why Delaware Should Continue to Lean in on Family Supports
- “The Education GA” Rides Again: Busy Legislative Session Focuses on Early Learning, Literacy, and Teacher Supports
- Delaware Lawmakers Propose Historic Increases to Purchase of Care Subsidy