We’re Hiring: Program Manager
Rodel is hiring!
Job Title: Program Manager
Summary: The Program Manager will bring an energetic and forward-thinking perspective to ensure that Delaware is global leader in educating each of its students to contribute and thrive. The Program Manger will work to achieve this vision by serving as a key member of our team developing and implementing public-private partnerships focused on public education and workforce development in Delaware. The position will work with the policy/program and operational teams at Rodel, as well as local and national partners, on key projects related to diversifying the teacher workforce, creating more robust K-12 to workforce pipelines, and assisting in the development of new innovative approaches to supporting our students. The core focus will be to develop pilot initiatives, including project plans, and to manage the work flow and outcomes associated with the projects and associated grants.
The Project Manager will be responsible for effectively supporting the Rodel team in the successful planning, execution, monitoring, tracking, and reporting of multi-partner projects and grants. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented and systems-minded person to craft solutions while working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to impact the future of education and workforce in Delaware.
Critical Success Personal Attributes and Strengths for this Role:
- Equity mindset and passion for our organizational mission
- Strong critical thinking and analytic capability
- Creative problem solver with the resilience to work through or around obstacles
- Experience developing project plans and managing multiple, complex projects with responsibility for tracking and engaging team members
- Strong interpersonal skills, e.g. ability to navigate, work across, and invest in multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects
- Excellent listening and communication skills, including ability to present and facilitate groups
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and a high level of responsibility
- Fun. This is hard work and we are a small team, so a sense of humor is appreciated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop implementation plans for new partnerships and initiatives, including timelines, budgets, activities, and milestones
- Synthesize insights from research, meetings, and interviews into summary presentations and proposals for discussion and action
- Help design partnerships, frame outcome measures, and build implementation plans.
- Create project plans with success metrics and ensure execution with a team members, contractors, and partners
- Facilitate one on one, small group, and large group meetings that are engaging, empowering of our partners, and that have clear objectives
While we are open to candidates with a wide range of academic and work backgrounds as well as learning styles, a Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role. Preference may be given to candidates with a graduate degree in nonprofit management, business administration, or public policy, or work toward one of those degrees. Experience in public education and/or consulting is preferred, but not required. A knowledge of state and national education systems is preferred. At least two to four years of experience coordinating and managing complex projects is required.
Rodel is an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary and benefits package. We also provide customized support and professional development to advance your skillset.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Tiffany Trawick at email@example.com.
Related Topics: Delaware jobs, job listing, we're hiring