We’re Hiring: Research and Policy Fellow
Rodel is hiring!
Job title: Research and Policy Fellow
Rodel seeks a Research and Policy Fellow to work with the policy and communications teams to engage and inform stakeholders, partners, and the community to work together in support of Rodel’s vision. The Research and Policy Fellow will be involved in vast projects covering topics including teacher and leader diversity, education innovation, personalized learning, funding equity, college and career readiness, and early childhood education.
This is a part-time, paid experience, approximately 15-20 hours per week at $22 per hour.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute small to large research requests on wide variety of education topics
- Synthesize findings of research, including national best practices for different audiences
- Contributing to long-term planning through research, analysis, synthesis and visualization
- Developing our externally facing data products, including Delaware Public Education at a Glance
- Support data analysis and visualization within excel and other visualization tools
- General office support and administrative support for events
- Other duties related to research and data to be assigned as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong critical thinking and analytic capability
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- General understanding and/or strong willingness to learn about state and national education systems, policies, and practices are required.
- Successful candidates must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for education, innovation, and a commitment to educational equity
- A bachelor’s degree (or working towards a bachelor’s degree) in education, public policy, public administration or equivalent is preferred.
Submit a resume and cover letter to Tiffany Trawick via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.